Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Reflection

a. The international aspects that were discussed in this class would be the most valuable in my understanding of how the world works. I believe it is important to have knowledge on other countries because it will broaden my perspective of the world. For example, the presentations that we did for our country of choice taught me many facts that were new to me. The economic concepts covered such as arbitrage, law of one price and foreign exchange rates will be practical in my future travels abroad.

b. I am interested in learning more about the specific international economic concepts and to further develop my knowledge of the concepts we have discussed in class.

c. Any students taking this course should be ready to have an interactive discussion and be excited to learn economics (if they have no economic background). The students should be aware that this course will require them to write everyday. Most of the blog assignments are interesting because they allow you to write your opinion/research in a blog format.

No comments:

Post a Comment